Ecommerce Facebook Ads Strategy
Let’s be frank: A poorly optimized and insufficiently planned Facebook ad campaign will wind up wasting you a lot of money. This is why we start every single one of our Facebook ad campaigns with a strategic plan.
We’ll develop a comprehensive ecommerce Facebook ads strategy for your business, focusing on how to best allocate your budget for maximum return on investment. When you work with us, you’ll get a Facebook ad strategy that outlines:
- Who we’ll market to. What does your audience look like, and how can we best identify them on Facebook?
- The optimal Facebook ads funnel. Ecommerce businesses should be targeting consumers at all steps of the sales funnel — people who have never heard of you before, may be familiar with you, or who may have visited your site before, just to name a few. Ads, messaging and offers need to be customized for each step of the funnel. We’ll design a Facebook ads strategy to repeatedly engage with prospective buyers and move them down the funnel.
- The most effective types of ads. What imagery will work best for your intended audience and stage in the funnel? Should there be videos? What type of copy will work best at each step?
- Effective remarketing plans. Reaching out to people who have already heard of your brand, or who have even already purchased from you before, is a great way to drive additional sales at a much lower cost.
- How we’ll measure success and optimize accordingly. What will we be tracking? What KPIs will be most relevant to your goals, and how will we adjust campaigns based on the data we get?